Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Wife's Business enterprise

I get the job done for an international lender. And i am quite active attending various meetings and drop by distinct sites and nations on enterprise. I've by now shaped a family—my wife and 2 kids.

My wife had quit her job as a secretary as soon as we were married. She now just focuses on housekeeping, babysitting and gardening. Yet all of these things listed above were not her hobbies. Her biggest hobby is collecting fashion bags. Every time she goes to a shopping mall, as soon as she saw the note saying "Fashion bags on SALE!", she would buy several of them at once. Our room has already been piled up with the bags she has bought from all over the world. Some fashion bags she loves so much while she could not get them in the America, she would even require her friends to help buy them in France or Italy.

These days, she has grown into another hobby of designing bags. She has made a lot of tote bags or hobo bags for herself and her friends. In fact, they looked extremely good and fashion. So a lot of people in the neighborhood asked her whether they could buy her design bags. She felt very happy about her achievements. To make her designs better, she even started to learn the basic drawing for she wanted to put her own paintings on her bags. She learned very well and her designing bags became even better than before. I dare to say that many of the famous design bags were not better than hers.

She even tried to make a function bag for me since I travelled a lot all over the world. The do the job bag she designed was so good that a lot of my colleagues asked me whether they would buy one from my wife. So I just send some same perform bags to my colleagues as gifts.

Enjoyed by her good reputation in the local, some of her friends said that she could open an internet shop to sell her design bags. It must be a big hit. So she began her business enterprise. First she drew the draft of her design of fashion bags and sent them to the local factory to produce them for quantity production. Her internet shop turned out to be a huge success. And now, she can almost earn the same amount of money as much as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment