Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lasting elegance

Once i was one years old, I knew nothing about attractiveness. It seems my complete everyday living was all about sleeping and consuming.

When i was 10 a long time aged, I came to generally be awear with the so-called splendor with the pink high-hells of my mother along with the shining lipstick.

After i was fifteen many years outdated, girls had been generally referring to magnificence. The terms like sneakers, baggage, makeups and dresses ended up in an all-pervading presence. Nonetheless, individuals points continue to considerably faraway from my life.

When i was eighteen many years old, the closet of one of my finest friends have been crowded with colorful luggage from tote bag to hobo. For being honesty, I am able to in no way figure out why she was so thrilling about bags till in the future.

The very first time I fell in really like was nighteen many years previous. He was sweet with big black eyes. I just like the way he at me as though the entire world was standstill for us. From that second, I started to make use of some makeups and put on attire. I preferred myself to get perfect after i met him but I knew absolutely nothing about bags. For me it is the issues to shop the stuff. At some point, he said to me “ Can you think about change your bag? I have seen it for thousands of time. When you wearing something nice, you badly need to find a ideal bag.” This is how I initial pay attention the luggage. I search on the Internet and looked at many fashion magzines. I begun to fell in adore with luggage. It unfolds into the numberless flowers of spring. It waves in the branches of trees along with the green blades of grass. It haunts the depthes on the earth along with the sea. It gleams from the hues with the shell and also the precious stone. As a girl, when i holding the bag I can have the whole earth. For some people, it is actually hard to understand why woman have to have so many hand bags. I am telling you , the attractiveness of bags is so precious that can best illustrate the feminity. They are so congenial to our tenderest and noblest feelings.

Finally, I am twenty decades previous and I have a closet crowded with bags. It not merely because in the boyfriend but also the elegance and confidence they bring to me. The like of bags is an essential part of my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment